Bananas in Coconut Tree Bananas in Coconut Tree

I like this way more than I should.

dogsinthecathouse responds:

Same.

Pilot: Sling Pilot: Sling

Pretty good, but I would have liked to have seen more frames per second. The beginning was the funniest part.

StudioAtlas responds:

Thank you for the constructive feedback, and glad you enjoyed it :) We are looking to improve the number of frames per second in the next episode.

ICKY Vegetables ICKY Vegetables

I really enjoy the spastic movements of your characters.

5 5

I'll never count down from five again. Thanks!

Pot Sniffers Pot Sniffers

This was both the best and the worst thing I've seen in a long time. It is hard to describe this feeling. Keep up the great/bad work.

A fight in an empty place A fight in an empty place

That was pretty good for just starting out. Here is some criticism since you wanted it. I would recommend using sound effects and some more shadow details to your characters, so they don't look as flat. Also, nice choice of music. Steven Universe is amazing.

Bulbasore responds:

Thank you for the criticism i will consider these good ideas next time im at the drawing board.

By the way thx i love steven universe even if its a kids show , the music is amazing!

TidBits 5 Sneezing TidBits 5 Sneezing

I must have a really clean nasal cavity, because I sneeze all the time. This was really nicely animated and voiced.

Steven Universe - Singing Steven Universe - Singing

This looks very authentic. You have have shows style down, especially the gorgeous background.

ZeTrystan responds:

Not very original of myself, but I HAD to try the show's artstyle, it's simply amazing.

Downtown Nekketsu Duel Downtown Nekketsu Duel

I love River City Ransom. Barf! The sound effects and animations where great. In the future, I would like to see you do something more interesting with the background. Nice job overall.

Maxioross responds:

Thank you. I like really like River City Ransom as well as the other games that share this style.
I guess i was a bit lazy with the background. I'll keep that in mind.

Dead Project Dead Project

I wish my finished projects were as cool as your dead projects. Amazing work.

mariankiller responds:

well there's more of the video like this but project s was rejected so i just replace some bg and add some new shots ...but i still have all drawings ,animations etc. mean by one day